Upcoming Webinars and Events
- 8/17- 12 pm EST Live Question and Answer session with Chrissie and Jessica: Case Study Series
- 9/12 – 7pm EST Basics of Autoimmunity and Immunology (J)
- 9/28- 12 pm EST Live Question and Answer session with Chrissie and Jessica
- 10/17 – 7pm EST Advanced GI – Focus on the Microbiome (C)
- 10/26 – 12 pm EST Live Question and Answer session with Chrissie and Jessica
- 11/14 – 7pm EST Advanced Immunology (J)
- 11/30 – 12 pm EST Live Question and Answer session with Chrissie and Jessica
- 12/12- 7pm EST Advanced Folate Metabolism/SAMe Regulation (C)
- 12/19 – 12 pm EST Live Question and Answer session with Chrissie and Jessica ***Note, this is a Wednesday and not the typical Friday***
Understanding Functional Testing/Validation of Genomics:
Future Lecture Topics:
Our first webinar will be held on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at 7pm est.
Chrissie will be delving into the basics of genetics, nutritional genomics, MTHFR and DHFR. We will finish with a case study that exemplifies the material covered. The lecture will be approximately 30 minutes long and we will have time afterwards for Q&A.
The meeting will be scheduled via Zoom to all participants who have registered their subscriptions. The link will automatically launch the webinar application from your email account – don’t worry, being technology savvy is not required! We will be able to add participants up until October 25th for this lecture. If you would like to attend please have your subscription information completed by this time. If you have not registered your subscription, the lecture will be recorded and placed in the archives for when you do activate your subscription.
Chrissie and Jessica have over 150 topics already on the books to lecture in SNPed.
We look forward to seeing you on the 26th.